Upon request from the Italian Embassy and towards the interest of the numerous italian business actors in Trøndelag region, we happily report this next event the 22nd January 2020 in Oslo, at the Italian Cultural Institute in Oscars gate 56, 0258 Oslo.
Following the success of the last year’s meeting, the Italian Embassy is organizing again an informal event with the Italian business community in Norway. The meeting will be an opportunity to meet Italian companies based in Norway and encourage the network among them, and between the companies and the Embassy itself.
- 09.30 – Welcoming; registration and coffee
- 10.00 – Introduction by the Italian Ambassador Alberto Colella.
- 10.05 – Keynote speech by Roger Hammersland, Economist of SSB, Statistisk SentralByrå. “Perspectives of world economy in 2020″
- 10.35 – Antimo Campanile, Counsellor of Italy in Norway. “Italian-Norwegian trade”
- 10.45 – Alberto Colella, Ambassador of Italy in Norway. “Economic diplomacy: developments in 2019″
- 11.00 – Italian companies will have the opportunity to informally present their companies, discuss problems they have encountered in Norway and share their experiences.
- 12.30 – Lunch-buffet.
The meeting will be held in English.